Conducted By: Fiesta-The Music and Dance club of IMNU
1. Jayati: +91-9929679253
2. Prateek: +91-8390444763
Prize Money Solo:
1st Prize- 5000 INR
2nd Prize-2500 INR
Prize Money Group:
1st Prize- 10000INR
2nd Prize-7500 INR
ONLINE SUBMISSION DATE/SLOT - 26-OCT-18
Euphoria: (An Inter B-School Musical War)
Out of the two rounds that will happen, the first will be the online round wherein the participants will be mailing a video of their performance to us. The second round will comprise of on-stage performances of the shortlisted participants.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
Rules and Regulations for Round 1:
· Round 1 will be video round where each team has to send a video of their performance. YouTube Link of the video is also accepted.
Participants will be shortlisted for the second round after the screening.
· All the participants in a team should be from the same college and a person can register as
part of only one team and one solo performance.
· Participant can be from any B-School.
· ID cards of respective college are mandatory for participation.
· The duration of the video for the solo performance should be of1-2 minute.
· The duration of the video for the group performance should be 2-5 minutes.
· Band/Group can consist ofmaximum 8 core members +2 supportive members, with
maximum 4 vocalists.
· The group members who will perform infinal round should mandatorily be there in the
· Video link has to be sent to
· Multiple teams from one college may register for the competition, but ONLY ONE TEAM
will be selected for the final round from one college.
Rules and Regulations for Round 2 (Finale):
· Setting and sound check time of instruments will be 5 minutes (excluding the performance
time). Any further time taken shall be deducted from performance time.
· The time limit for the performance will be 10-15 minutes.
· All the group members performing in the final round should be same as the Round 1 video.
· The groups must have a minimum of 3 participants in their team.
· All instruments have to be managed by the participants/groups. In case the
participants/groups require drums, a standard drum kit will be provided at the time of
· Drums’ requirement has to be conveyed at least 15 days prior to the event. The Institute will
not be liable if requirements are not conveyed on time.
· Solo performers are expected to bring their accompanists.
· Any kind of other requirementsare expected to be informed 15 days prior to the event. The
possibility of availing the same will be duly informed.
· Exceeding time limit may lead toreduction in scores.
· Participants are not allowed to use dangerous props during their performance.
· Use of obscene or vulgar content will directly lead to disqualification from the competition.
· Judges’ decision will be final in case of any discrepancy.