Lynx - 6.0
Conducted By: Optimus- The Operations club of IMNU
1. Abhishek: +91-8866642980
2. Prachi: +91-7999934960
ONLINE ROUND DATE/SLOT - 25-OCT-18
Optimus, the Operations Club of IMNU, will be organizing LYNX 6.0 under Perspective Richter 10. The first round will be an online quiz. Qualifying teams will move to the second round , which is based on case study .The team will be given the case few days before the final round, the case analysis of which will be presented by the participants in the final round.
Number of members: 3-4
Number of rounds: 2
Lynx 6.0 is a national level case study competition where teams comprising of 3-4 members from various B-schools participate. The event consists of two rounds. Round one would be an online quiz with 30 questions based on Operations domain. Shortlisted teams from round one will compete in round 2 where teams will be given a case study well in advance to prepare on. Teams will have to present PPT on the case and present it at the time
Description: event in the campus of IMNU.
will be judged by the experts from the domain.
RULES FOR LYNX 6.0
1. Participants must register in the teams of 3 to 4.
2. Participants should be from the same institute but not necessarily from the same batch.
3. Every member should be registered only in one team. Multiple entries will lead to
4. Top 15 teams will make it to the second and final round which will be held at the IMNU
5. The teams selected for on campus rounds will be provided accommodation free of cost and the travelling expenses would be reimbursed as per the norms.