MAGNITUDE - F
Conducted By: Finesse-The Finance club of IMNU
1. Mandavi- +91-9571780504
2. Shashwat: +91-9997814467
ONLINE ROUND DATE/SLOT -
28-OCT-18 (9 AM) TO 2-NOV-18 (4 PM)
Event Details :
DESCRIPTION: Magnitude F will be 3 round event - one online and two offline rounds. This event is designed to check one's knowledge in capital market and personal finances. First online round consists of mock trading followed by rounds related to stock market and personal finance.
This competition is open to only full time MBA students from B-schools
All members of a team should be from the same institute
A team can have members having cross specializations
A student cannot be a part of more than one team
Only applicants within the registration timeframe will be accepted. Organisers reserve the right to check the validity of the registration information submitted at any point of time
Any deviation from the above will result in immediate disqualification of the entire team
There is no restriction on the number of teams from an institute
Only the team leader must register for the online quiz for the team to participate, no other member from the team can register separately
Decision of Organizing Committee will be binding in case of an issue/tie/discrepancy
An online portal for virtual trading will be provided to each team and the participants will be provided an ID and a password that will serve as login credentials for using the portal for trading. There will be time duration of this virtual trading and as soon as this duration completes, the total value of portfolio of each team will be calculated. Top 10 teams will be selected for the campus rounds.
Rules for team-formation:
· Number of participants in a team: 2
· Participants should be from the same college
· Replacement of any participant of the team is not allowed after registration.
Rules and regulations:
1. Only entries in a team of two shall be eligible.
2. Candidates are requested to activate their account. (By Clicking on the link sent on their respective mail once the id and password are ready)
3. You need to create a portfolio and join the league invitation sent to you on your mail id after performing one transaction.pre-decided
4. The rules and regulations for the use of onlineportal provided for trading must be strictly adhered to, failing to which the teams shall be disqualified from the competition
5. The trading time will remain the same as the real stock market time.
6. The computation of portfolio value will be done at the end of.the pre-decided trading duration.
7. Top 10 teams will be selected for the next round.
8. Deadlines should be strictly followed.
9. In case of any discrepancy, the decision of Finesse Club shall be final.
Round – 2
This round firstly will be a quiz and subsequently followed by another activity. The round will test the analysis and fund management skills of a team. How a team would allocate its fund, by analysing different scenarios would be a challenge. Your awareness and presence of mind will take you a step ahead in the round.
Rules and Regulations:
1. Use of mobile phones or any other electronic instrument is strictly prohibited.
2. In case of any discrepancy, the decision of the Finesse Club shall be final.
Round – 3
Mode : Offline
Each team will be asked to handle an entity’s personal finance and make decisions about their cost and investment based on the circumstances they will be subjected to. The evaluation criteria will be based on their net worth at the end of the round.