ONLINE ROUND DATE/SLOT - 25-OCT-18
Event Details :
Prayaas, stands for social change initiative. An online quiz will be the qualifying round for presentation of a social change model - campaign, product, service or a combination of these. Your aim is to make the model a practical success story from every angle, including promotions (poster and video mandatory).
Rules and Regulations:
1. This quiz is open to every student of your B-School across domains. Enjoy quizzing!
2. There will be no negative marking in any of the questions.
3. 10 teams to score maximum marks will be promoted for the next round.
4. All decisions inmatter of eligibility, authenticity and final judgement will be with the
5. The quiz will be of 15 minutes which will have 25 questions.
6. The team should comprise of 3 members.
7. The questions will appear one by one in a predefined sequence.
The winners of first round will be given 10 topics out of which they could choose any one and make a poster, video and a presentation on the same.
2 minutes will be allotted to each team for description of their poster, 5 minutes for video presentation and 2 minutes for question and answer on that.
12 minutes will be allotted for their presentation (Presentation should be creative, it should consist of a solution to a problem in a particular geographic area of your choice . Solution can be given in the form of action plan designed with help of campaign design, a business model or any other way, but must be effective, practical and not merely based on hypothetical thoughts)
2 minutes will be allotted for Questions and Answers.
The winners will be announced by the judge in the last.
drive as well. It may be possible that internet service may not be available in the campus.penNote: Participants are requested to bring presentations, video and poster in